- Kettlebells were originally designed for Russian Red Army soldiers and world-class athletes
- Sculpt and tone all the muscles you use for balance and leverage
- Steadily progress the intensity of your workouts by increasing weight amount
- Increase your agility, build strength, develop your balance, and improve your endurance
About CAP Barbell CAP Barbell is a leading distributor and provider of fitness equipment. Launched in 1982 with a small inventory of free weights and benches, CAP Barbell has grown over the past 20+ years to include more than 600 products in 10 categories. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CAP Barbell is dedicated to providing quality fitness equipment at competitive prices, by constructively designing, accurately testing, and manufacturing its products to perfection.
Vinyl coating protects floors. Alternative to cast iron kettlebell. Handle reinforced for durability. No assembly required. Manufacturer’s warranty included (see product guarantee).
- Vinyl coating protects floors
- Alternative to cast iron kettlebell
- Handle reinforced for durability
- No assembly required
- Manufacturer’s warranty included (see product guarantee)