Title : FitDeck – Kettlebell
ASIN : B001M60FQK
Description : FitDeck Kettlebell offers tons of kettlebell exercises with clear and concise illustrations and instructions. FitDeck Kettlebell is fun for all levels!
- Strengthen and tone the entire body in one workout (upper, middle, lower body)
- Contains illustrations & instructions describing 18 different basic kettlebell exercises
- Pre-arrange cards to create custom sequences or shuffle cards for random sequences
- Provides unique cross-training opportunities when combined with other FitDeck routines
- Intended for a broad range of users from novices to fitness enthusiasts
List Price : $13.32
Price : $9.95
Saved Price : $3.37
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 6
Review : very few workout cards
Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan of the Original Fit Deck and I recently started doing Kettlebell workouts, so I thought this was going to be perfect.
The package came and had a big box of cards! So I opened the box and some of the “cards” are actually a cardboard insert that tells you that this box can hold more than one deck. (Which is lame in general and extra bad because the new cards are slightly smaller than original, so it can’t hold the original deck.)
Then there’s the 6 page “insert” telling you about the other decks that they make.
Then 8 cards that tell you to consult your doctor before a workout and that you should stretch.
That leaves 18 cards that are actual workouts…
The cards themselves are not bad, but it is a fairly disappointing experience to open a giant pack of cards and end up with so few as actually usable. If the workouts sucked, this would have been a 1-star review, but I am going to generously say 3…