Your search for the perfect speed jump rope is over. When you purchase the Survival and Cross speed jump rope NOW, here’s what you do:
Rip open the sexy brown box. Take out your Survival and Cross speed jump rope & admire the professional, high-quality look & feel. You have in your hands a jump rope designed for intense workouts. Note the simple yet tough design.
Get ready to rock a super fast rope routine. Marvel at the smooth, effortless rotation of the cable. Imagine being the envy of your box buddies as you smoke ’em in the next jump rope jam session.
What separates the Survival and Cross Speed Jump Rope from the competition? It’s simple really. We are serious about our equipment meeting the demands of your workouts
“What’s the big deal about a jump rope?” Glad you asked:
– Weight loss
– Cardiovascular & lymphatic health
– Muscle tone
– Full body workout
– Variety of routines & tricks to master
– Great for travel or when you lack access to a gym
– Burn lots of calories in little time
In a WebMD article titled “Skipping Rope Doesn’t Skip Workout” we read: “It’s certainly good for the heart,” says Peter Schulman, MD, associate professor, Cardiology/Pulmonary Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center in Farmington. “It strengthens the upper and lower body and burns a lot of calories in a short time…”
Purchase with confidence with our better than money back guarantee: try our Survival and Cross Speed Jump Rope and if you don’t love it we’ll give your full payment back no questions asked… LIFETIME!
That’s how confident we are at Survival and Cross that you’ll be happy & keep coming back for more.
So order now & when you do why not get two… one for you & one for your very best friend.
- “Great rope for CROSSFIT, BOXING MMA, OR WRESTLING. Easy to rip DOUBLE UNDERS or for long cardio sessions. Nice weight to the rope with solid handle and bearings.” – Christ D.
- “This is THE jump rope to buy if you’re looking for a jump rope that doesn’t get tangled, is easy to adjust the length for different users, and is super lightweight. Very happy with my purchase.” – Mattie
- “GREAT EXPERIENCE, and a GREAT PRODUCT Loving this jump rope as a pre-MMA warm-up, and as part of a conditioning workout. Overall, 5/5 on all fronts.” -Jonah P.
- “It’s long enough for me, that I’m 6ft and 5 inch tall. I use it several times in my boxing training 4 to 5 days a week and still like new. I recommend this product.” – Raul S.
- “Great LIGHTWEIGHT FAST JUMP ROPE for folks serious about cardio training. easy to store and adjustable it is good for boxing, MMA or just those interested in being fit.” -Wes