Empowers 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell is the most effortless adjustable kettlebell on the market! Made with a woman in mind, Empowers new adjustable kettlebell can be used at 5, 8 or 12 pounds. This one-of-a-kind kettlebell is ergonomically designed for a woman’s grip and the soft plastic shell is easy on the hands and nails and is perfect for smooth, controlled moves. Use different weights to target your trouble zones or simply add weight as you progress! Let fitness expert Gin Miller guide you on a total body transformation, with the Swing Yourself Fit workout DVD- featuring three fat-blasting, calorie burning workouts. This kettlebell brings an innovative twist to an already proven fitness solution.
- Click & twist patented design takes the work out of changing weight-go from 5lb, 8lb to 12lb in seconds
- Comfortable Grip- Soft Touch shell is easy on your hands and nails
- Easy-to-use wide grip handle ergonomically designed for smooth, controlled moves
- Empowers Swing Yourself Fit Total Body Workout DVD includes 3 fun, fat blasting, body sculpting workouts to get you fast effective results
- Includes one sand-filled, 3 in 1 adjustable kettlebell, Swing Yourself Fit DVD workout with fitness expert, Gin Miller and illustrated workout guide
3 replies on “Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebell with DVD, Teal”
Good idea, but………. For the price I suppose it’s OK. It gets you started, but if you’re serious about learning to use proper form for kettlebells this style of adjustable bell is only so so…….. The problem lies in the fact that the shape shrinks or elongates when you subtract or add the two removable weights. This might not seem like a big deal, but it doesn’t feel like the traditional kettlebell in use which actually IS important for learning correct form, which in turn, is important for effectiveness and…
Kettlebell came apart in mid-workout! I had used the Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebell for about a month. I enjoyed the versatility and the compact, comfortable design and thought that it was all I needed for kettlebells instead of purchasing several different weights. Well, my opinion changed on day 33 when the bottom kettlebell section popped off in mid-swing! I have tested it several times, thinking initially that maybe I didn’t attach it fully, and found that the attachment weight for the bottom would just not stay on either with or…
Great product I love that you can change up the weights on these. The first day I received this I did the warm up and the first workout. I was sweating! But didn’t really feel like I was struggling, so that is a win-win!